Sunday, December 16, 2012

i just downloaded "paper" on my ipad-- if you're not familiar with it, it's an app that allows you to draw, write, whatever, on your ipad as if it were-- you guessed it-- PAPER.

the mennonite in me doesn't get why you wouldn't just write on paper, but this is more eco-friendly, i suppose, and i actually drew today, which i haven't done in a long time, albeit with my finger, and poorly. there are styluses (styli?) available for the ipad so i think maybe i'll get one and start sketching again. my ipad is much easier to carry around with me than a sketchbook. i'm stoked.

enjoy these silly sketches i made. more to come.

this is Alec.
this is Sky and me. Alec says it's a good likeness.
Marvel Girl = super babe

colouring with a finger pen is hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment